1-1.5# avg. Flank Steak
Lemon, Garlic- Butter Flank Steak with Cremini Mushrooms Recipe Included
Lemon Garlic Butter Flank Steak with Mushrooms
• 1.5 - 2 pounds flank steak
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 16 ounce sliced cremini mushrooms
• 3 Tb butter
• 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
• juice of one lemon
• pinch of red pepper flakes
• fresh chopped herbs for garnish – parsley and thyme (optional)
1. Add the olive oil to a medium skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add the steak and sear each side for about 2 minutes, leave in pan until the steak is cooked to desired temperature (about 4-5 minutes for medium rare) Remove the steak and set aside on a plate.
2. Add the butter and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove and set on the plate with the steak.
3. Add the chicken broth, juice of one lemon and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Cook for 4- 5 minutes. While cooking the broth for allow the steak to rest. Slice the steak on a bias against the grain. Plate and top with Mushrooms and sauce. Finish with fresh herbs such as parsley and thyme.
Use Discount Code: LOCALPICKUPONLY at Checkout
Dundore & Heister
1331 Penn Ave. Wyomissing, Pa, 19610
610-374-6328 EXT. 1
- Your order is confirmed when a team member from our shop contacts you by phone (after the order is placed) to arrange for a same day pick up time. Help us accommodate you better by specifying if you would prefer curbside or in-store pick up.
- We will confirm orders during business hours. If you order outside of business hours we will call the next business day to confirm and schedule pick up time. Please check you email for confirmation!